For many K -12 educators it already feels like March. The stress and overwhelm educators are feeling is REAL. Over the past few years many educators have become very ill, left the profession, and in some cases have passed away.
Now more than ever you MUST make your health and wellness a priority. You have a right to put YOU first! The FITTeach Collective was created to provide a community where educators can come together and be supported. You don't have to walk this journey alone.
The next group opens on January 22, 2023 and the first session will be on January 30, 2023.
Here's what's included:
- 6 Weeks of virtual support via Zoom
- Access to the FITTeach Wellness Collective Facebook Group
- FITTeach Wellness e-book
- FITPause Journal
- Cooking Healthy with Tiffany Cookbook
- Access to the Cooking Healthy with Tiffany video vault
- Weekly inspirational videos and/or audio messages
- Live cooking classes
- Admission to the Ed Wellness FitPause in person event
After purchase check your email for next steps.
Click here for FiTTeach's Terms and Conditions